Friday, July 28, 2006

Who I am!

I watch the flowers bloom,
I watch the seasons change.
I watch the children grow,
And the men busy on the go.

I watch the rolling mountains,
I watch the rivers flow.
I roam the deserted villages,
I roam the bustling cities.

I am constantly on the move,
But I am not in hurry.
My passion lies in the arts,
And beauty is what I seek.

I work not for money,
I never worry about time.
I desire not power or praise,
I am indifferent to blame.

Wisdom is what I am after,
I read not for crafty knowledge.
I write for joy, not for fame,
I paint for pleasure, not for dollars,

I sing to express, not to please,
I watch to enjoy, not to judge,
I seek the good in all I see,
I am an artist, wandering free.

By Cigay (27 May 2006)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Restoring the only surviving photograph of Trashigang Lama Neten Sonam Dorji from Bartsham (circa 1901 - 1968)

  During the early to mid-twentieth century, when Bhutan was under the reign of the First King and the Second King, just before the country ...